National Drowning Prevention Week
July 15-21, 2018
New activities every day!
Learn about water smart messages and
how to be safe in and around water.
Enter to win prizes:
grand prize - Free Group Swimming Lessons
Regular Admission fees apply.
ADMISSION POLICY must be maintained.
- If you're not within arms' reach you've gone too far. Always supervise children.
- Boat sober. Alcohol consumption is a factor in almost 40% of boating-related fatalities.
- Choose It. Use It. Always wear a Lifejacket or PFD.
- Lifejackets don't work if you don't wear them. Not wearing a Lifejacket or PFD was a factor in 88% of boating deaths.
- Approximately 166 Ontarians die in preventable water-related incident annually. Even one drowning is one too many.